A flavorful, enticing, mix of fresh strawberries, white beans, and edamame in a light vinaigrette, nested on a baby spinach and topped with crumbled feta cheese.
1. Cook edamame according to package directions, while preparing remaining ingredients.
2. Rinse under cool water and drain.
3. In a small bowl, whisk vinaigrette ingredients.
4. In a medium bowl, toss all ingredients except spinach and vinaigrette.
5. Serve on individual plates by nesting strawberry, white bean and edamame mix atop spinach.
6. Drizzle with dressing.