Makes: 6 servings
Jazz up green beans with mushrooms, onions, and garlic in a quick and easy vegetable side dish.
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 cup mushroom (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 can green beans (16 ounce, drained, cut)
- Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sauté onions, mushrooms, and garlic.
- Add green beans and heat thoroughly.
United States Department of Agriculture - https://whatscooking.fns.usda.gov/recipes/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap/green-bean-saute
Ponichtera, Brenda RD
ScaleDown Publishing, Inc., Quick and Healthy, Vol.II, 1995, p.93