This rice bowl with vegetables and chicken is simple to prepare and appealing to children and adults alike!
1. Mix soy sauce, water, honey, and cornstarch in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large skillet. Add minced garlic; sauté about 1 minutes until garlic is golden.
3. Add chicken; cook about 5-6 minutes, then push chicken to the side.
4. Add onions to center of skillet; cook until slightly tender and push to the side.
5. Continue with carrots, broccoli, and peppers separately, placing each in center of pan, cooking until slightly tender and pushing to the side.
6. Pour soy sauce mixture into center of skillet. Leaving other ingredients and at the sides of the pan, stir sauce until it thickens.
7. Mix in with vegetables and chicken. Serve immediately over cooked brown rice.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with an 8 oz glass of non-fat milk.