Freedom From Smoking Group Quit Program
Mondays starting September 24, 2018
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Mental Health Association in Ulster County
300 Aaron Court
Kingston, NY 12401
Are you ready to be a quitter?
Quitting smoking isn’t easy-but it’s easier with the right help. The American Lung Association’s Freedom From Smoking program gives you options, resources and support to quit for good!
Freedom From Smoking helps you develop a plan of action that leads to your quit day. You’ll also get the support you need to remain smoke-free for life!
What you’ll learn:
- How to know if you’re really ready to quit
- Medications that can increase your success
- Lifestyle changes that make quitting easier
- How to prepare for your quit day
- Coping strategies for managing stress and avoiding weight gain
- Developing a new self-image
- How to stay smoke-free for good
To sign-up for this program, contact: Kathryn Lucia at (845) 339-9090 x 2202 or firstname.lastname@example.org